Sunday, June 20, 2010

American Pop Culture Right at CCTS

CCTS Classic Car Show 2010

Doesn't it always figure? You're working hard, slaving away on your project, finalize the audio and video and put that baby to bed. N sooner had I finised, published and siad "enough" when on June 5th our school sponsored a community Yard Sale along with the annual CCTS Classic Car Show.

Ok, I may be finished, but I grabbed my camera and caught great videos, pictures, and candid interviews. I asked one gentleman why he loved showing his classic BMW classic boxer (Hmm, wonder why I was drawn to that car??) and he said, I like to show off. Every man has his boy toy.

Ugh. I fell in love with the car. Everyman doesn't have his boy toy, but I hope to remedy that. Anyone have a classic BMW begging to be adopted?
In the phots, I caught a classic Ford Fairlane, Chevy Impala, and a DeSoto. And to think in the late fifites early sixties I used to pick these cars up for $100 and drive them until I was tired and moved on. I was in my glory when I saw my first car--1969 Comaro Ralley Sport, 327 - 275 hp four-speed. I closed the camera and drove away happy. Great end of a Saturday afternoon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment