Friday, June 4, 2010

Timing.


One thing I learned while working with the Pop Culture Video, I thrived off the challenge of learning a new tool and created a piece of work under pressure. A valuable "insight" for me was how important task analysis and timing was. First I had to decide what the end in product would look and sound like. Then I selected my vids and songs. Lastly, I wrote and rewrote that stinking script until I had the time down to 4 minutes. Although I slipped in a few seconds, by the time I do final edit, I will have it at or a sneeze over 4 minutes. I am my own example of constructivist and humanistic learning. Hey, those advertising people (humanists) sure know how to suck us in/ Any way, I loved the challenge. Thanks to all who helped build the excitement. You're all a great team to work with. Your thoughts?




No comments:

Post a Comment