Sunday, June 20, 2010



Another O'Connor?

Yes, another O'Connor. This is a picture of my great niece Casi O'Connor. Casi is three and she is among many of my nieces/nephews, great nieces and nephews, and great-great nieces and nephews. I am the youngest of 10 children and my parents raised two of my cousins. We were a good baseball team.
Any way, I just took a quick count and here it goes:
Nieces and nephews: 33
Great nieces/nephews: 76
Great-great nieces/nephews: 13
Some one asked if I'd like to have a big family get together. Look at the number? You crazy? No, really it would be fun, but we're all over the US so it is not easy to get together anymore, but when we do--whoa baby. It was fun growing up large. Despite our distance in location, we are fairly close.

No comments:

Post a Comment